Mistywing Logo Art

Request series, season banners, episode images or Fan Art, display banners you've created, and discuss related topics.
Forum rules
This forum is now read-only. Support for TheTVDB.com is now available at https://support.thetvdb.com/ We also have a Knowledgebase which includes site rules and tips at https://support.thetvdb.com/kb/
Mistywing
Site Moderator

Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:00 am

I have uploaded some of the logo art I have worked on to imgur for others to use more easily. I am uploading only things I have actually worked on to create or isolate in logo form, not captured from the web browser and used directly.

Not all of the ones I made are there because I judge some to be of poor quality or they are unfortunately not easily obtainable again due to poor work process during the making.

Please note that most of the "official ones" still feature significant amount of work done to often recover art quality from poorly compressed JPEG used on official sites, and thus visual differences may be visible on close inspection.

If you wish to recover official art from the series website, please do so using your web browser's developer tools.

Here is a link to the imgur album, where I will continue to upload some of the work I do. Visit anytime if you come across a recent creation of mine on the website, I may have uploaded the logo I used there. Use Ctrl+F (Search) with the TVDB Show ID or title.

The vectors mentioned at the bottom of the album have to be opened with GIMP, and as stated are only path outlines with basic relevant materials such as color, pattern or font usage. They can be scaled up or down with the scale tool.

Sorry for the long message, but I want to be as clear as possible since editing is not permitted beyond a few minutes. Thanks for reading and I hope it can help a bit to populate entries with art.
rev.pragon
Site Moderator

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:34 am

i really want to thank you for your work on this way. you´re doing a great job. i couldn´t do that.

but another question: do you plan uploading your logo´s on fanart.tv?
Mistywing
Site Moderator

Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:35 pm

No I do not plan to do that. I believe that they all contravene their rules about borders and so on so you'd have to rework them a bit before doing that. If you're feeling up to it though I guess you could.
sp1ti

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:32 am

Thanks btw. for keeping this updated. I've also used some in the past.