Lost in Space (2018) - changing actor images & problem with the uploaded pictures

Request series, season banners, episode images or Fan Art, display banners you've created, and discuss related topics.
passingxtime

Lost in Space (2018) - changing actor images & problem with the uploaded pictures

Postby passingxtime » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Lost in Space (2018) - Actors

Hi,
I think I have better pictures for Penny, Will and Judy Robinson. Is it possible that you can remove the current pics, so I can change them to the new ones?

___

Also, when I try to upload a picture for some of the characters (for example Don West, Dr. Smith), a picture of an actor (which is a picture not downloaded by me) shows up instead of the picture I have uploaded. Is it supposed to be like that? I've removed the bad ones that are showing, but maybe I should leave them and they will soon change?

Thank you in advance

Mistywing
Site Moderator

Re: Lost in Space (2018) - changing actor images & problem with the uploaded pictures

Postby Mistywing » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:39 am

passingxtime wrote:but maybe I should leave them and they will soon change?
That's correct. The old images are cached and new ones will replace them after a while. You can verify that the correct picture has uploaded successfully by adding forward slashes in the URL of the image.

For example, the cached image link vs the modified link (Notice the added forward slash before the numbers. They can be added anywhere next to another slash).

passingxtime

Re: Lost in Space (2018) - changing actor images & problem with the uploaded pictures

Postby passingxtime » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:47 am

Now I understand, thank you very much! :)
Unfortunately, after I uploaded a photo someone deleted it, as well as the actor name from the list, but I added it again, so the picture is correct anyway.
Once again, I would like to request about changing the images of the characters mentioned by me earlier (Will, Penny & Judy). Here are the photos I think would be better that the current ones, but I leave it for your consideration :)

Will:

Penny:

Judy:

Thank you once again