Dora and Friends: Into the City!

c4ho

Dora and Friends: Into the City!

Postby c4ho » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:46 am

Can all the empty episodes be removed from "Dora and Friends: Into the City!" http://thetvdb.com/?tab=seasonall&id=284456&lid=7

Also I cannot find a definitive Nick JR URL to point at but the press releases say S01 and S02 will have 20 episodes each which ties up with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_D ... !_episodes

Is it acceptable that I make s01 match this source by adding the three missing episodes

Roseblood30

Re: Dora and Friends: Into the City!

Postby Roseblood30 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:55 pm

I can not find any definitive information on this series; it makes no sense that episodes in Season 2 air before some seasons that are in season 1, tvguide doesn't have the Dragon episode listed at all and has trick or treat in season 2... Very confusing.

c4ho

Postby c4ho » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:56 am

Me either, there seems to be no definitive source. This is likely going to be a work in progress but at least now it lists all the episodes that exist at Nick JR with the most commonly used episode numbering.

bobbintb

Postby bobbintb » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Roseblood30 wrote:I can not find any definitive information on this series; it makes no sense that episodes in Season 2 air before some seasons that are in season 1, tvguide doesn't have the Dragon episode listed at all and has trick or treat in season 2... Very confusing.

I'm pretty sure the reason for that is they are determining season by production number but the station is just airing them in whatever order they want. It happens from time to time but I think it happens a lot more in children's shows like this as there is no overall plot that gets ruined by airing out of order. I find this happens a lot with kids shows. Every resource has a different list of season ordering.