After School Dice Club - Add Aliases (Locked English Translation)

Rohan Das

Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:31 am

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/afterschool-dice-club

Please add these Aliases to the English Translation.
  • Afterschool Dice Club
  • Houkago Saikoro Club
  • After School Saikoro Club
  • Afterschool Saikoro Club
takemehome

Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:14 am

Oh, I love this anime. After school, as I came, I always sat down to watch it, and did not do the lessons as a result :O
takemehome

Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:15 am

How many seasons have it left already?
sunlights1

Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:19 am

Unfortunately, there will be no continuation (Only one season, and it is completed. I watched this anime, straight envy took me. Why wasn’t my school cool like theirs? Envy I’m wondering, are all kinds of universities in their life just as cool, or is it just that they do it specially in anime?
Vezeriss

Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:45 am

nice!
itachisun

Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:16 am

Vezeriss wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:45 am
Oh, I have very big memories with this anime. When I was in college and I needed to write a lot of material, I had problems and I went to the site https://edubirdie.com/rewrite-my-essay to solve them, because instead of studying in an important period of time, sat and watched this anime, cool! They rewrite my essay and saved me an insane amount of time, and in just two days I watched the whole season, and I liked it incredibly, I advise everyone!
What are you talking about? XD

After School Saikoro Club - an anime great, good story for the everyday genre. It is a pity that there will be no more seasons. But perhaps there will be some kind of spinoff. Not sure about this, at reddit I just saw it. The characters are also quite well developed, humor is also + Will you add these Aliases to the English Translation?