Front page facelift

Request a website or interface feature.
simpman

Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:49 am

I've been coming to this site for many years now and the front page has always seemed to lack. I'd be nice to see if the Recommended shows got updated once and a while (most of the shows currently on there have ended production), or even better if they got updated based on your favourites (ie. You like this show, so try this show too). New today should have an option to filter based on country of origin (ie I want to see British and American, but don't want to see New Zealand or Australian shows), also highlighting when your favourites are new can help them stand out against the list that seems to get ever longer every year. Having "Top 10 ranked" or "Most viewed (this week)" can help people discover what they've been missing. These are just a few suggestions on how to improve the front page, I'd love to hear what other people have to say about it as well!
szsori
Site Admin

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Our completely rewritten site is in the final development and testing stage right now. Most of the things you've suggested will be there immediately or soon after the new site launches. No ETA, but we're getting close.
simpman

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Thank you very much, can't wait to see it!
ManiacB
Site Moderator

Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:02 pm

Cat's out of the bag now ;)