Sitting Ducks Cartoon Series

Stoneysilence

Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:35 pm

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=84354&lid=7

I noticed that almost all the websites have things listed like you do. However, I own the Season 1 DVD and all the episodes on the DVD are what you call the entirety of Season 2 + Episode 1/2 from Season 1.

http://www.amazon.com/Sitting-Ducks-Sea ... ting+ducks

Just curious as to why what they sold as Season 1 matches up exactly to what you call Season 2.

If you would like I can unbury the DVD and get all the info to input into the DVD portion of each episode.
hikaricore
Gaius Baltar

Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Well since you've been here for awhile already you surely know that dvd seasons and ordering often differ from how a show is aired. Without more information I wouldn't really be able to say more since you've provided no sources for the aired content. I'd imagine we would need to add to the existing episodes by filling in the dvd order if your claim is correct. Please read the site rules and provided valid sources to confirm the aired ordering as well as official listings or scans of the season dvds for those fields.
Stoneysilence

Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Everything I have found shows the listing as you do. It's just the DVD's are completely different but they are clearly marked Season 1 on the packaging. But I also noticed the Intro on the DVD's is different than what is on Netflix and other streaming services.

So maybe they just thought S2 would sell better...?

What do you need so you can fill in the DVD information?
djcode
Brony
Brony

Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:09 pm

I can help with that. It's because the "Season 1" DVD set was actually aired as season 2. The season 1 episodes have not been released on DVD. I have the same set and was confused by this as well.

And we posted at the same time. My DVDs are still boxed up from the move, so if you could post a picture of the episode list from the box or screen shots of the menu, it would help.
All PM's will be ignored unless I'm bored, so stop sending them!