The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman

ulrick65

Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:43 am

I posted about these shows a couple years back and tried to give sources then for the changes requested, but no single source has the shows correct yet (anyone that watched these shows back then, or even now, knows they went back and forth quite a bit).

Any chance my old post could get another look and these last remaining issues resolved so these shows will be correct and accurate?

Here's the post that explains it.

http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php ... ion+dollar

If there is something else I can do, I would be happy to help..but what needs to be done is episode deleting and I can't do that. Otherwise, let me know if there is something else I can do to help make them right.

Thanks.
REDdimension

Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 pm

I'm not sure what other sort of authority is required to get these ironed out. Maybe these scans would help? These are from the inserts found in the licensed box set for The Six Million Dollar Man. You can clearly see where episodes of The Bionic Woman are included in the set in sequence for the sake of storytelling, but are not part of this series' episode structure.

Thanks.

REDdimension

Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Sorry to double post, but I just found this very detailed research article that explains why the confusion:

http://thesix1973.com/
ktiedt

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:04 pm

I realize this is late to the game but, I just stumbled across this problem as well... Would it not make sense to follow the IMDB series list which (logically) combines the 2hr specials into 1 episode, in my case this is Series 3 Ep 15 (Welcome Home Jamie) ... this throws off the numbering here to appear as if there are 23 episodes when there were in fact only airings.