Duplicate "Haromoni@"

Finally, a forum dedicated to minimizing duplicate series entries!
Forum rules
This forum is now read-only. Support for TheTVDB.com is now available at https://support.thetvdb.com/ We also have a Knowledgebase which includes site rules and tips at https://support.thetvdb.com/kb/
dFs

Sun May 24, 2020 9:28 am

Hi, I did all the recommend pre-add-new-series stuff.
I search for the title in Original Language (Japanese), and in it's romanization form, and in it's translated form.
I also search for it in the forum.
In both cases, I did not find it, nor anything similar.

Therefore, I tried to add a new series, but was not able to. I search how to fix it, and eventually I just needed to change my 'Language' on my account page to "English", then I was able to add a new series.

The Series I added is titled "Haromoni@".
I added the title, overview (copied from a wiki), then added the cast, and every episode including it's episode title and episode length.

Today, I was going to add Images to each episodes.

And when I search for it, I discovered that someone created a similar entry in 2014; despite me searching for it as recommended.

The 2014 entry only really has the tile, overview (also copied from same wiki), and station it aired on; and that's it. Also, it entered as "English" as the original language which is wrong. Who ever did the entry spent probably 2mins on it.

I spent over 2hrs on my entry, without any errors, and I search for it prior to creating my entry, but for what-every reason nothing came up yesterday, but now came up today.

Anyways, can you merge the two entries, or delete the 2014 one?

Thank you again for your time and services.
Evan_

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:23 pm

Hello ! :D

You have to put links to the series because the staff ah many requests to deal with.Otherwise there is a good chance that your request will not be processed.

I'll do it for you this time but think about it next time. ;)

For moderator and administrator : Series to delete and Series to keep
dFs

Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:39 am

Oh! thanks, but I just added all the missing info to the 'Original' Series, and deleted just the info for the new 'Duplicate' I made.

So lets reverse the links:

Series to keep: has all the correct info.
Series to delete: has basically no info.

Also for the new 'Duplicate' Series (the Series to Delete) I created, I changed the title and overview of the series to;
Title: "HM@"
Overview: "For moderator and administrator : PLEASE DELETE this Series."

Thanks Evan_ for the help.
ChristyEzzell
Site Admin

Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:49 am

dFs wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:39 am
Oh! thanks, but I just added all the missing info to the 'Original' Series, and deleted just the info for the new 'Duplicate' I made.

So lets reverse the links:

Series to keep: has all the correct info.
Series to delete: has basically no info.

Also for the new 'Duplicate' Series (the Series to Delete) I created, I changed the title and overview of the series to;
Title: "HM@"
Overview: "For moderator and administrator : PLEASE DELETE this Series."

Thanks Evan_ for the help.
The number of episodes do not line up on these duplicates.