BBC Documentaries

Series that require continual maintenance and / or aggressive cleanup.
lopek
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Re: BBC Documentaries

Postby lopek » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:26 pm

Please delete Koko: The Gorilla Who Talks to People.

It premiered in 2016 & already exists

lopek
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Re: BBC Documentaries

Postby lopek » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:02 am

Please delete A Girl's Guide to TV.

Already exists correctly in BBC Comedy

BBC Listing

iufgweilgdsao
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Re: BBC Documentaries

Postby iufgweilgdsao » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:15 pm

The Centenary of the Royal Air Force

Delete. Not a documentary.

lopek
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Re: BBC Documentaries

Postby lopek » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:23 pm

iufgweilgdsao wrote:The Centenary of the Royal Air Force

Delete. Not a documentary.

Agreed it's not a documentary. However there are quite a few of these live non-music/sport/drama events within BBC Documentaries. I think they have a place in TVDb, and they generally have some documentary element as part of them. If not Documentaries can we start a BBC Events or similar for them?

iufgweilgdsao
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Re: BBC Documentaries

Postby iufgweilgdsao » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:47 am

lopek wrote:Agreed it's not a documentary. However there are quite a few of these live non-music/sport/drama events within BBC Documentaries. I think they have a place in TVDb, and they generally have some documentary element as part of them. If not Documentaries can we start a BBC Events or similar for them?


Agreed with new 'series', perhaps BBC Live. Whilst there are some that have a documentary element, e.g. NHS at 70 - Live, The Centenary of the Royal Air Force doesn't come close and should be removed.

lopek
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Re: BBC Documentaries

Postby lopek » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:16 pm

iufgweilgdsao wrote:
lopek wrote:Agreed it's not a documentary. However there are quite a few of these live non-music/sport/drama events within BBC Documentaries. I think they have a place in TVDb, and they generally have some documentary element as part of them. If not Documentaries can we start a BBC Events or similar for them?


Agreed with new 'series', perhaps BBC Live. Whilst there are some that have a documentary element, e.g. NHS at 70 - Live, The Centenary of the Royal Air Force doesn't come close and should be removed.

Can we get a decision by a Mod on this please?

lopek
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Re: BBC Documentaries

Postby lopek » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:19 pm

B is for Book - delete, premiered in 2016, already exists

As usual... added by richdruitt

lopek
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Re: BBC Documentaries

Postby lopek » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:30 pm

lopek wrote:
lopek wrote:Please delete The Last Man on the Moon. It's not a BBC documentary, it's a feature documentary from 2014 that they aired.

Official Website

Back again

And Again

lopek
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Re: BBC Documentaries

Postby lopek » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:32 am

The Road to Armistice: Amiens Remembered - added by richdruitt, not a documentary, again one of the live events. Can we get a decision on those & also the previous few posts are still unresolved.