Justice league action, episodes specials

Series that require continual maintenance and / or aggressive cleanup.
Eikelman

Re: Justice league action, episodes specials

Postby Eikelman » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:43 am

Did the episode list change again? This is getting out of hand, I'm spending more time renaming then watching them :? .

deemur

Postby deemur » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:25 pm

Looks like it's being edited to match Wikipedia, which is using airdates from Poland, USA, and UK mixed together still. Doesn't look like we're any further on with this. Way it's going whole of Season 1 might air before we get an answer!!! :)

Internetter

Postby Internetter » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:38 pm

I am afraid that at this point (with zero proper info) its just adding new episodes as they appear, with the date they appear (create a local nfo) and leave all episode data be as they are. No point in fixing the unfixable, we'll figure it out later.

Internetter

Postby Internetter » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:25 pm

I am tempted to change the airdate according to the usa based releases / dates. A known release group for cartoons is now also posting them. That means ep 1- 5 dates can be changed now, and i will change them with each new episode. Annyone got objection against that ? Imo Its better then the choas it is now. Let me know !

deemur

Postby deemur » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:21 am

I agree with you Internetter - seeing as previously mentioned the credits do listed CN US as originating network. You should probably restrict your edits to US airdates rather than "releases" though - as per the site rules.

Also TV.com now lists US airdates for first seven episodes - so we now have a source on the hierarchy providing airdate info.

Just look on CN site and there are listing all episodes as "Season 1 - episode undefined". Helpful as usual :)

DarklightIndigo
Leo of the East Bay

Postby DarklightIndigo » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:38 am

I agree on the US airdates so long as CN US is the original broadcast.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

Internetter

Postby Internetter » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:50 pm

Changing to US airdates is going slow but fine.
However i just (again) edited all episodes back into readable english with some logic, grammar and structure to the text. Some fans made quite the nonreadable mess out of it. Anyway to prevent this ?

Internetter

Postby Internetter » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:41 am

So today the first difference is the until now presumed correct episode order occured.
Episode "field trip" listed as s01e20 has an USA airdate of 29-04-2017 and is thus s01e16.
I cannot change episode order So i only adjusted the airdate of s01e20 field trip to 29-04-2017

Since i have No clue what or when the next episode is going to air, please wait with changing the current order.

Internetter

Postby Internetter » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:35 am

Not a real accepted source But this link on https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... n_episodes

Confirms we should switch episodes s01e16 and s01e20.
S01e16 filed trip
S01e20 luthor in paradise

Can an admin do this ? Thanks.

deemur

Postby deemur » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:53 am

This has been changed by someone else. Personally think this should have been left as was. Wikipedia is not quoting sources, TVGuide.com is out of date, however Futon Critic which has been quite reliable on this show so far is still showing "Luthor in Paradise" as airing yesterday as ep 16.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/ ... /listings/

Can anyone confirm what episode aired yesterday, or offer any insight with further sources?