Star Wars Rebels season 2

Series that require continual maintenance and / or aggressive cleanup.
wayned42

Postby wayned42 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:49 pm

There are 2 more episode titles that should be added to Star Wars Rebels season 2 as seen on zap2it:

2015-10-21
Relics of the Old Republic

2015-10-28
Always Two There Are

After (or before?) adding them, we should also consider the topic of The Siege of Lothal really being a special. Check out what Disney XD says:

Catch the Season 2 Premiere Wednesday, October 14 at 9:30P on Disney XD

According to zap2it, that's the day that "The Lost Commanders" airs, and indeed, zap2it lists it as S02E01 (and the 2 new episodes above as eps 2 & 3). I haven't found anything else to go by, so if anyone else has more info, please do share.

wayned42

Re: Star Wars Rebels season 2

Postby wayned42 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:19 pm

The afore-mentioned zap2it link like to fail sometimes, so here are the episode links: Relics & Always.

We now have descriptions for these 2 new episodes (as seen on rebels wikia and various other pages):

2015-10-21
While Ezra and the others are starting to form a friendship with the old Clone Troopers, Kanan still can't bring himself to trust them. But when the Empire discovers the clones' alliance with the Rebels, they all have to start working together.

Always Two There Are
2015-10-28
While searching for supplies for the fleet, Ezra, Sabine, Zeb, and Chopper are going on a daring mission to an abandoned medi-station. But when two Inquisitors sent by Darth Vader are endangering Sabine and Ezra, Zeb, and Chopper have to find a way to save them.

As for the numbering of "The Siege of Lothal", starwars.com is now listing it as S2.E01-02.

wayned42

Postby wayned42 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Any chance of getting the 2 upcoming episodes added while the numbering is being considered?

Here's the zap2it season, now with descriptions. See the prior per-episode links if the whole-season link fails to load for you (as it does sometimes).

wayned42

Postby wayned42 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:14 am

Is there a problem with this request? With no response at all, it's a bit hard to know what's going on.

The missing episodes are listed here: http://thefutoncritic.com/showatch/star ... /listings/
And here: http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/star-wa ... tvschedule

The first one:

2015-10-21
Ezra and the crew begin to develop friendships with Captain Rex and his colleagues.

And the second one:

Always Two There Are
2015-10-28
Ezra, Sabine, Zeb and Chopper travel to an abandoned medical station.

It would be nice to get the upcoming episodes in so we know what's coming up in the near future.

furby
Site Moderator

Postby furby » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:22 am

Just lots of requests, also Zap2it isn't one of our accepted sources. The Disney links also just redirect for me (boo!). I'll take a look later.

Somewhat related, zap2it have really strict terms of service/use. So, I hope you haven't copied the text from there ;)
You may not, for example, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources. Wikipedia is NOT a valid source.

wayned42

Postby wayned42 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:30 am

Thanks for the reminder about zap2it copying -- I'll avoid that in the future. Here are some better summaries I've created myself from the available info I've found:

2015-10-21
Ezra and the others are starting to form friendships with the old Clone Troopers, but Kanan can't seem to bring himself to trust them. Will he feel differently when pressure from the Empire forces them to work together?

Always Two There Are
2015-10-28
Ezra, Zeb, Sabine, and Chopper are on a mission to an abandoned medistation in search of supplies when an attack by two of Darth Vader's Inquisitors divides the team.

Aside: is there a method for getting zap2it elevated to an accepted source? They seem to be the most accurate of the various episode guides that I've seen, and they were the source of MS Media Center TV listings for years (up until just recently).

alferx

Postby alferx » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:44 am

I agree with

wayned42 wrote:After (or before?) adding them, we should also consider the topic of The Siege of Lothal really being a special. Check out what Disney XD says:

Catch the Season 2 Premiere Wednesday, October 14 at 9:30P on Disney XD

The Siege of Lothal is a one-hour television movie that serves as the second season premiere of the animated television series Star Wars Rebels.
Should be S02E00 or S00E12.

On starwars.com http://www.starwars.com/video/rebels-recon-inside-the-siege-of-lothal and http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/star-wars-rebels-the-siege-of-lothal-episode-guide
Look at recomended link starwars.com to WOOKIEPEDIA http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Rebels:_The_Siege_of_Lothal
Here link to list of season two on WOOKIEPEDIA http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Rebels:_Season_Two

"The Lost Commanders" is Episode 1 Season 2.

wayned42

Postby wayned42 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:07 pm

We've been using the starwars.com numbering for the first season, and they (quite inconsistently) list Siege as "TV SHOWS // S2.E01-E02".

While the numbering is being decided, can we start by getting the 2 missing episodes added in? That'd be very much appreciated!

DaniMB
Site Moderator

Postby DaniMB » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:21 pm

I really hate those guys. Disney, your target audience may be children, but you really shouldn't let 6-year-old interns organize your listings... same goes for you, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Discovery (sic!) :roll:

And I agree, this time starwars.com is neither much of a help – airing out-of-season, airing as movie, but then numbering it as 2.01 and 2.02 is about the worst possible construct in can imagine.

Any other mods having an opinion on this? Because looking just at the listing itself, I'd probably just had entered this in the Specials.

Edit: While we're indecisive, I at least did add the next 2 episodes.

furby
Site Moderator

Postby furby » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:46 am

Are we just if these are proper episodes or not?
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources. Wikipedia is NOT a valid source.