Wrestling / UFC / Sports Allowed?

Discuss ongoing matters concerning the application of site policies, or the policies themselves, here.
Forum rules
This forum is now read-only. Support for TheTVDB.com is now available at https://support.thetvdb.com/ We also have a Knowledgebase which includes site rules and tips at https://support.thetvdb.com/kb/
axminster
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm
Location: Brazil

Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:31 am

The AEW Unrestricted episode images were deleted. I suppose it's because they were straight thumbnails from Youtube and that's a no-no here (even thought I like them). So I updated the images from the TNT website since they are actual screenshots. But the first 7 episodes are certified and I cannot add images. Is there a way to allow me to add them or is mod only?

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/aew-unre ... official/1
axminster
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm
Location: Brazil

Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:43 am

Might as well mark all the episode images from AEW Dark to be replaced, since I also took them from Youtube thumbnails. I'll redo them in the next days with proper screenshots.

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/all-elit ... official/1
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/all-elit ... official/2
swattx
Site Moderator
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:08 pm

axminster wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:31 am
The AEW Unrestricted episode images were deleted. I suppose it's because they were straight thumbnails from Youtube and that's a no-no here (even thought I like them). So I updated the images from the TNT website since they are actual screenshots. But the first 7 episodes are certified and I cannot add images. Is there a way to allow me to add them or is mod only?

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/aew-unre ... official/1
Done
swattx
Site Moderator
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:13 pm

axminster wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:43 am
Might as well mark all the episode images from AEW Dark to be replaced, since I also took them from Youtube thumbnails. I'll redo them in the next days with proper screenshots.

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/all-elit ... official/1
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/all-elit ... official/2
I accidentally deleted the episodes from season 1 instead of just the images. I thought I clicked the images box from my phone.

I have no way of recovering the missing episodes. Can you re-add the episodes?
jp0213

Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:49 pm

I was curious about the listing for AEW at https://thetvdb.com/series/all-elite-wr ... y-per-view. This is a superior layout for PPVs and sorting, was curious if this was a new standard and would be rolled out to other promotions or what was up with that one.
swattx
Site Moderator
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:40 am

jp0213 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:49 pm
I was curious about the listing for AEW at https://thetvdb.com/series/all-elite-wr ... y-per-view. This is a superior layout for PPVs and sorting, was curious if this was a new standard and would be rolled out to other promotions or what was up with that one.
No. It’s going to be deleted once the PPV’s are added to the database as movies.
axminster
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm
Location: Brazil

Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:37 am

swattx wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:08 pm
axminster wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:31 am
The AEW Unrestricted episode images were deleted. I suppose it's because they were straight thumbnails from Youtube and that's a no-no here (even thought I like them). So I updated the images from the TNT website since they are actual screenshots. But the first 7 episodes are certified and I cannot add images. Is there a way to allow me to add them or is mod only?

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/aew-unre ... official/1
Done
The Nyla Rose episode has the old image. Can you flag that too? https://www.thetvdb.com/series/aew-unre ... es/7832795

About Dark, all the episodes were fine when I checked today. I updated images through Jan 2020. Will be doing the rest later.
swattx
Site Moderator
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:23 am

axminster wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:37 am
swattx wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:08 pm
axminster wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:31 am
The AEW Unrestricted episode images were deleted. I suppose it's because they were straight thumbnails from Youtube and that's a no-no here (even thought I like them). So I updated the images from the TNT website since they are actual screenshots. But the first 7 episodes are certified and I cannot add images. Is there a way to allow me to add them or is mod only?

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/aew-unre ... official/1
Done
The Nyla Rose episode has the old image. Can you flag that too? https://www.thetvdb.com/series/aew-unre ... es/7832795

About Dark, all the episodes were fine when I checked today. I updated images through Jan 2020. Will be doing the rest later.
Done. I think someone else re-added them
LN_13uLL
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:03 pm

Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:09 am

Hi guys, the following shows are locked. can we add more dates to these shows for the month of August before next week begins?

WWE Raw
WWE NXT (also 8/22 - NXT Takeover XXX)
WWE Main Event

Lastly, I noticed WWE SmackDown had "October" instead "November", so I have fixed the air dates for those.
swattx
Site Moderator
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:00 am

LN_13uLL wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:09 am
Hi guys, the following shows are locked. can we add more dates to these shows for the month of August before next week begins?

WWE Raw
WWE NXT (also 8/22 - NXT Takeover XXX)
WWE Main Event

Lastly, I noticed WWE SmackDown had "October" instead "November", so I have fixed the air dates for those.
Refresh your browser. It’s been done weeks ago.
Locked