Wrestling / UFC / Sports Allowed?

Discuss ongoing matters concerning the application of site policies, or the policies themselves, here.
Forum rules
This sub-forum is for the discussion of site policy and the handling thereof ONLY.
Please direct all change requests to the main forum.
swattx
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm
Location: Houston

Tue May 12, 2020 11:51 am

Tom9717 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:13 am
Hello everyone, maybe this is the right place.
Recently I modified the "WWE Money in the bank" page, but yesterday is disappeared. Is it possible to take it back?

https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=351312
this the ID
Hey, the entry was deleted since it’s a PPV. All PPV’s should be entered as movies, not as a series.
Tom9717
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 11, 2020 6:43 am

Tue May 12, 2020 12:29 pm

swattx wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 11:51 am
Tom9717 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:13 am
Hello everyone, maybe this is the right place.
Recently I modified the "WWE Money in the bank" page, but yesterday is disappeared. Is it possible to take it back?

https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=351312
this the ID
Hey, the entry was deleted since it’s a PPV. All PPV’s should be entered as movies, not as a series.
Thank you for the answer!
I understand, I modified it because I find it as a series, but I think that is OK like a movie.
Thanks again!
axminster
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm
Location: Brazil

Wed May 13, 2020 7:46 pm

The same guy just changed dates once again. I've updated it for the third time now. Can you certify episodes 1 through 18? @swattx
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/tna-impa ... fficial/17
swattx
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm
Location: Houston

Thu May 14, 2020 2:45 am

axminster wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:46 pm
The same guy just changed dates once again. I've updated it for the third time now. Can you certify episodes 1 through 18? @swattx
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/tna-impa ... fficial/17
Done.
mirco82
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 14, 2020 4:41 pm
Location: Italy

Fri May 15, 2020 12:42 am

I think PPV’s should NOT be entered as single separated movies, the series linked here https://www.thetvdb.com/series/wwe-pay-per-view is already perfect, it should just be updated. I’ve read all the 27 pages and I still don’t see any reasons to entering them as movies. I'm disappointed.
baddon7
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 am

Sat May 16, 2020 12:08 pm

Hey guys! Whats the best way to add pre-shows/kickoff shows to the database for PPVs/Special Events?
baddon7
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 am

Sat May 16, 2020 12:13 pm

Also, I added WWE Superstars & WWE Saturday Morning Slam... can someone please let me know if I did it correctly?

Superstars: https://www.thetvdb.com/series/wwe-superstars

SMS: https://www.thetvdb.com/series/wwe-satu ... rning-slam
swattx
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm
Location: Houston

Sat May 16, 2020 1:51 pm

baddon7 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:08 pm
Hey guys! Whats the best way to add pre-shows/kickoff shows to the database for PPVs/Special Events?
Those should be entered as movies as well.

Thanks for adding PPV’s as movies in the database. Please use WWE network descriptions instead of the Wikipedia description for the event.
swattx
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm
Location: Houston

Sat May 16, 2020 1:55 pm

baddon7 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:13 pm
Also, I added WWE Superstars & WWE Saturday Morning Slam... can someone please let me know if I did it correctly?

Superstars: https://www.thetvdb.com/series/wwe-superstars

SMS: https://www.thetvdb.com/series/wwe-satu ... rning-slam
Lots of bad screenshots for the episodes. Saturday morning slam has lots of images with logos.
Superstars has 16:9 images uploaded in 4:3 format as well as black bars in other photos.
baddon7
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 am

Sat May 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Thanks for the heads up! If you want, remove the bad images and I can try to replace them!
Post Reply