Someone is wiping out legitimate entries

Discuss ongoing matters concerning the application of site policies, or the policies themselves, here.
Forum rules
This sub-forum is for the discussion of site policy and the handling thereof ONLY.
Please direct all change requests to the main forum.
Speednet

Someone is wiping out legitimate entries

Postby Speednet » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:38 pm

In Jersey Shore Family Vacation, the member stevendtx keeps wiping out legitimate entries I have made -- including screen shots -- of special episodes. He has also re-arranged the episodes by blanking out earlier episodes and re-entering data for new shows over-top.

The policies specifically state that a member MAY NOT blank out entries they don't agree with. The policy states that it's because people (like me) put a lot of work into these entries, and then someone (stevendtx) just comes along and wipes out all the effort. If they don't agree with something they can raise an issue on the forums.

The episode that has been blanked out a second time by this guy is Yule Log JSFV Edition. If you go to the Specials season (https://www.thetvdb.com/series/338539/seasons/0), you will see it as the blanked-out episode 12. You can still see my screen shot there, because fortunately he was not able to blank that out.

Anyone who wants to verify the legitimacy of the episode can simply go to the iTunes page for the season: https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/jersey-shore-family-vacation-season-2/id1415888302

I am leaving the episode blanked out so the mods here can see what this guy has done. Please let me know when it's safe to enter the data back in for the episode (so stevendtx will not wipe it out again).

Speednet

Re: Someone is wiping out legitimate entries

Postby Speednet » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:31 am

Not hearing back from a mod, I have gone ahead and put things back the way they were originally created before stevendtx erased things. There is still one episode (11) that he blanked out. Someone else had created that entry, so I'm not sure what was previously there before he erased it. Hopefully he does not do that again.