An user keeps blanking an episode

Discuss ongoing matters concerning the application of site policies, or the policies themselves, here.
Forum rules
This sub-forum is for the discussion of site policy and the handling thereof ONLY.
Please direct all change requests to the main forum.
shergion

An user keeps blanking an episode

Postby shergion » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:18 am

Hi, the Italian show SKAM Italia (or Skam IT) recently ended its 10-episodes second season and released an 11th episode containing bloopers for the season. The episode in question is listed in the official streaming service in which the show airs as the 11th episode of the season (www.timvision.it/series/50726605-skam-italia/s2/e11).
Since it is streaming on the official site I followed these guidelines (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7603&p=29285&hilit=bloopers#p29285) and added it to the show's tvdb page. I added it as the 11th episode of season 2 rather than as a special since this is how it is listed in the official site.
The problem is that user andresousa18 keeps changing the title to "DELETE THIS", which in my understanding is against this site's rules.

Am I wrong about this? Should the episode be deleted or moved to specials? And if I'm not, how can I stop this user from changing the title every day?