Supercross & Motocross

Discuss ongoing matters concerning the application of site policies, or the policies themselves, here.
Forum rules
This sub-forum is for the discussion of site policy and the handling thereof ONLY.
Please direct all change requests to the main forum.
Deejkay

Supercross & Motocross

Postby Deejkay » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Can someone please explain why AMA Supercross & Motocross has not been added to TVDB? Pay tv with well over 10 million viewers per round, one would think it is quite popular ?

rev.pragon
Trusted Translator

Re: Supercross & Motocross

Postby rev.pragon » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:40 pm

you know... this is a free database with info the members of them has added. if something is missing feel free to add it by yourself (requires that it fit toW the rules).

Deejkay

Postby Deejkay » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:41 am

Ok, thanks , will start adding series myself.

Maretoh

Postby Maretoh » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:54 am

Sports aren't allowed in the database.
An episode a day keeps the doctor away.

mosfet_rob

Postby mosfet_rob » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:30 pm

I actually just recently created both AMA Supercross and AMA Motocross... of which was subsequently removed w/out notice or warning.....

Guess I'll re-create them?

To say that sports aren't allowed.. makes no sense... explain to me why the Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship is allowed here... but AMA Racing is not?

Where exactly does a TV Scheduled Program go? If not here?

I spent HOURS on the two here.... with correct dates and everything.... even added the X Games..... yet they still remain? This is ridiculous....

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Postby Imzadi » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:10 am

If you recreate them, you shouldn't be surprised when it is removed again. Sports isn't allowed and that's it. Just because we missed to remove a show or we left it for legacy reason's, doesn't mean than the rules do not apply.