Monster Energy AMA Super-cross

Discuss ongoing matters concerning the application of site policies, or the policies themselves, here.
Forum rules
This sub-forum is for the discussion of site policy and the handling thereof ONLY.
Please direct all change requests to the main forum.
bythewat

Monster Energy AMA Super-cross

Postby bythewat » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:58 pm

I understand the policy of not putting sporting events on the tv database but and I have tried to add supercross to the site for reasons of its regularity every year and week and time and also that there are other shows of similar nature that I have found in the database such as monster jam. I would just like a clarification to why that show might be in the database and supercross will be taken down every day?

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: Monster Energy AMA Super-cross

Postby DarklightIndigo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:10 am

Monster Jam is a legacy entry, and it probably shouldn't have been opened for additions when it was, but indications from the administration point to a strong possibility that sports will once again be allowed under the new site design. At this time, it looks like we'll be seeing the first open beta in the next week or two unless there's a significant setback.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

mosfet_rob

Re: Monster Energy AMA Super-cross

Postby mosfet_rob » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:33 pm

I just re-created the AMA Motocross and AMA Supercross... because ya know.. the X Games and Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship are allowed to be here... but then again, someone deleted both SuperX and MotoX randomly... after having been up for well over two months.... Where exactly do these TV Scheduled programs go? If not here? Makes no sense.....