My Series Was Deleted

Discuss ongoing matters concerning the application of site policies, or the policies themselves, here.
Forum rules
This sub-forum is for the discussion of site policy and the handling thereof ONLY.
Please direct all change requests to the main forum.
murkan14

Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:59 pm

Hello. I created a series for Doc McStuffins last night. I wasn't completely finished, but when I went back to work on it tonight, it is gone. The URL ended in doc-mcstuffins1

There is already a Doc McStuffins in there, but it's completely wrong. The episodes are two-parts each, and this person has S01E01 for the first part of Episode 1, and S01E02 for the second part of Episode 1. I painstakingly went through, creating the proper episodes based on the actual guide, and as of tonight, it's gone.

I can't edit the one that is in there either because it's locked by a mod. How can we get proper metadata if the metadata currently listed is incorrect?

Thank you.
eherberg

Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:19 pm

A search of the forums would have shown you that this has been discussed many, many times. One of the earliest ones is here -- but feel free to familiarize yourself with the other discussions, as well.
murkan14

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:39 pm

Thanks. I read the rule, and I have to say....you mods sound like a bunch of cry baby dicks. Guess I won't be using this forum anymore. I'll stick with local meta data. At least I know I will do it correctly. Seeing that post is 6 years old, I'm willing to bet the network isn't changing a God damned thing.

Farewell!