Deleted Series

Discussion about the website and interfaces.
Report general bugs here.
Forum rules
This forum is now read-only. Support for TheTVDB.com is now available at https://support.thetvdb.com/
Il Piccolo K0DB0

Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:07 am

I'll make it very short: I uploaded a TV series I would like to TVTIME but when I upload it, you delete it. I respect the guidelines, it is a series that is not on the site, it is not a repetition, it does not contain nudity or vulgarity. So why did you delete it? The series in question is a fan series created by me. When I released it I specified it was a fan series but it was canceled anyway
ChristyEzzell
Site Admin

Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:31 am

Il Piccolo K0DB0 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:07 am
I'll make it very short: I uploaded a TV series I would like to TVTIME but when I upload it, you delete it. I respect the guidelines, it is a series that is not on the site, it is not a repetition, it does not contain nudity or vulgarity. So why did you delete it? The series in question is a fan series created by me. When I released it I specified it was a fan series but it was canceled anyway
What is the name of the series?
Il Piccolo K0DB0

Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:09 am

"Megaman: Net Warrior"
"Megaman: Net Guerriero"
They are the same series released by me to go to TVTIME.
"Megaman: Net Guerriero" is on TVTIME but the episodes are missing and with the cancellation from thetvdb I can't update it. Tell me now how to do it. I am respecting the guidelines and I have specified several times that it is a "FANSERIES" dedicated to that character