Mighty Ships

Discussion about the website and interfaces.
Report general bugs here.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SERIES REQUESTS HERE.
Use the appropriate forum.
Requests posted here are subject to immediate deletion.
eric.kirkey

Mighty Ships Season 10

Postby eric.kirkey » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:30 pm

I Added 1 more Episodes Of Mighty Ships Waiting for it to get approved there will be more in the future also just waiting to find out which one is the next ship over the current ones

There Will be 2 More Episodes In The New Year

And Don't Worry About If It's Canada Or USA From Season 9 It Looks Like The Same In Canada My Guess Is That Either It Whas Posted As The Canada Version Or That In The USA And Canada Whas Released On Same Date

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: Mighty Ships

Postby DarklightIndigo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:39 am

So this is a bit of policy with... status updates? That's not really required, especially since you clarified that Canada has the earlier dates for this series, but I appreciate the heads-up.

I'm moving this to General Discussion as it's not exactly a request for assistance with a locked series, but you're certainly most welcome to continue contributing to this thread.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

eric.kirkey

Postby eric.kirkey » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:48 pm

I said Canada and USA maybe not Earlier Date According To Season 9 It Is Same Date

You Should check On Discovery.com As I Cannot Check The American Website As I Am Canadian Maybe It Is On Same Date

eric.kirkey

Postby eric.kirkey » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:09 pm

I Know For A Fact That Ice Road Truckers Is Different Date In USA And Canada My Guess Is That All History Channel TV Show Different Date But It Seems All Discovery Channel On Same Date