WTF ADMINS????

Discussion about the website and interfaces.
Report general bugs here.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SERIES REQUESTS HERE.
Use the appropriate forum.
Requests posted here are subject to immediate deletion.
genemct

WTF ADMINS????

Postby genemct » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:52 pm

Ok, I have about had enough, 5 updates took 20 minutes between the terrible interface and the 503 errors. Last time it was weeks before we heard anything from admin, that is unacceptable, yet here we are again. I realize this is not a full time job, but the friggen silence is bullshit. If you are too busy to work on the current problems, along with all the untouched V2 bugs, fine, but say something. Even a "we are aware, and will get to stuff as time permits, sorry!"

JBaby_9783

Re: WTF ADMINS????

Postby JBaby_9783 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:35 pm

The website is super slow and I, too, have been getting so many 503 errors. I'm not giving up though. As long as Trakt uses tvdb as it's primary source I'll be adding to this site. I just wish it worked better.

annomatik

Postby annomatik » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:36 pm

same here, very slow website, see also viewtopic.php?f=4&t=51659

genemct

Postby genemct » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:32 pm

Well, it's been a week, still painful to make updates, v2 bugs still outstanding and no word from admins. But it gets better! Once again site vandalism is rampant, more shows are getting locked and change requests are starting up to pile up. Not a knock on the volunteer mods, I am sure they all have other stuff to do, but it is beginning to look like a site on a serious decline right now.

bluesquirrel

Postby bluesquirrel » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:40 pm

Don't force something that won't get fixed. Do what many of us have done, sign up at TheMovieDB, and make your edits there. Personally, I have switched over completely now. If it wasn't for other work I do elsewhere, I wouldn't even visit this site anymore.

If Admins can't show some common courtesy and respect to speak to their volunteer editors, then don't lower yourself to force, beg or plead.

They can't even fix their 503 Service errors. I think the site is slowly dying.