Series no 322006, Saknad (in swedish). Cannot get this to show in favourites list

Discussion about the website and interfaces.
Report general bugs here.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SERIES REQUESTS HERE.
Use the appropriate forum.
Requests posted here are subject to immediate deletion.
DarklightIndigo
Leo of the East Bay

Re: Series no 322006, Saknad (in swedish). Cannot get this to show in favourites list

Postby DarklightIndigo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:41 am

To what end?

I know Favorites status can be queried through the API, but I'm not the guy to ask for apps - I just blend Kodi and Plex for my local series, not much else.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

n3mmr

Re: Series no 322006, Saknad (in swedish). Cannot get this to show in favourites list

Postby n3mmr » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:07 pm

Re which browsers: Chrome on Android and Windows, Firefox on various unixes and windows.

No adblock or things.

djcode
Brony
Brony

Postby djcode » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:18 pm

DarklightIndigo wrote:Are you referring to the Your Favorites list on the homepage?
As long as I've been here, that's never worked.

It's worked fine for me for as long as I've been using the site across multiple computers/operating systems, and browsers. Looks like I have 97 shows currently in the list.
All PM's will be ignored unless I'm bored, so stop sending them!

DarklightIndigo
Leo of the East Bay

Postby DarklightIndigo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:25 pm

It's entirely possible that it's just Chrome, as it doesn't show up on my laptop (dual-boot Windows / Linux, either partition) or Droid devices.

EDIT
Strange, Firefox isn't working, either...
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

djcode
Brony
Brony

Postby djcode » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:09 am

DarklightIndigo wrote:It's entirely possible that it's just Chrome, as it doesn't show up on my laptop (dual-boot Windows / Linux, either partition) or Droid devices.

EDIT
Strange, Firefox isn't working, either...

I'm currently using Chrome, since Firefox did something to piss me off. Eventually I'll switch to Firefox after Chrome pisses me off. I actually have many browsers and emulated devices with browsers to test with since I need to test websites I work on. But it did work on all the browsers I tested it with.
All PM's will be ignored unless I'm bored, so stop sending them!

Return to “General Discussion”