Aussie Girl - trying to add but partially exists

Requests with no responses provided to requests for sources.
These requests will be removed every 30 days.
Forum rules
To keep the forums tidy and provide faster responses, requests without valid sources will be moved here unless a timely response is provided.
This is your last chance to provide valid sources for requested changes; if they are left to languish here, they will be automatically removed in thirty (30) days.
Post Reply
Dogbreath
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:03 pm

Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:16 pm

Hi,
I am trying to add a series called Aussie Girl.
A search comes up with this:
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/aussie-girl
But the site shows me as not logged-in when accessing it.
So I cannot make changes.
If I change the URL to the series number.
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/368274
It shows as "Invalid series"

So is the best way to deal with this for you guys to simply clean it out?
And then I can start clean.
Or????

It is only 7 episodes which aired in 2017 in AU, and in 2018 in US.

IMDB link is here: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6189228/
Nine network link in AU: https://www.9now.com.au/aussie-girl/2017

So how to proceed?
Thanks.
roSh9E8
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:28 pm

Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:13 pm

Logging in to the forums is different to logging in to the database. You need to be logged in to the database to add/change series.
Equinox
Site Moderator
Posts: 1795
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:41 am

Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:22 am

Dogbreath wrote:Hi,
I am trying to add a series called Aussie Girl.
A search comes up with this:
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/aussie-girl
But the site shows me as not logged-in when accessing it.
So I cannot make changes.
If I change the URL to the series number.
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/368274
It shows as "Invalid series"

So is the best way to deal with this for you guys to simply clean it out?
And then I can start clean.
Or????

It is only 7 episodes which aired in 2017 in AU, and in 2018 in US.

IMDB link is here: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6189228/
Nine network link in AU: https://www.9now.com.au/aussie-girl/2017

So how to proceed?
Thanks.
Did you figure it out?
Looks like you were able to create seven episodes:
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/aussie-girl/seasons/1
Dogbreath
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:03 pm

Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:16 am

roSh9E8 wrote:Logging in to the forums is different to logging in to the database. You need to be logged in to the database to add/change series.
Yes, I understand that.
Been editing series for a few years.
Just joined the forum now.
Dogbreath
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:03 pm

Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:18 am

Equinox wrote:
Dogbreath wrote:Hi,
I am trying to add a series called Aussie Girl.
A search comes up with this:
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/aussie-girl
But the site shows me as not logged-in when accessing it.
So I cannot make changes.
If I change the URL to the series number.
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/368274
It shows as "Invalid series"

So is the best way to deal with this for you guys to simply clean it out?
And then I can start clean.
Or????

It is only 7 episodes which aired in 2017 in AU, and in 2018 in US.

IMDB link is here: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6189228/
Nine network link in AU: https://www.9now.com.au/aussie-girl/2017

So how to proceed?
Thanks.
Did you figure it out?
Looks like you were able to create seven episodes:
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/aussie-girl/seasons/1
No, it was not me.
Looks like someone else got it sorted-out. :D
Post Reply