Denied: Add a Network/Channel

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
This forum is now read-only. Support for TheTVDB.com is now available at https://support.thetvdb.com/ We also have a Knowledgebase which includes site rules and tips at https://support.thetvdb.com/kb/
Locked
Gilly
Site Moderator
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:34 am

Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:17 am

Denied requests from this thread will be moved here.

Please see our rules for further info.
Nachtalb

Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:00 pm

Channel Name: Gainax
Country: Japan
Official Website: http://www.gainax.co.jp/
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gainax
Gilly
Site Moderator
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:34 am

Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:30 pm

Nachtalb wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:00 pm
Channel Name: Gainax
Country: Japan
Official Website: http://www.gainax.co.jp/
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gainax
This appears to be a studio/production company rather than a TV Channel
Animizio

Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:25 am

Hey,

please add "Girlsway" as a Network. They offer a lot of movies and tv-shows. I would like to add them after the Network is added. Thank you

More informations:
Name: Girlsway
Homepage: https://www.girlsway.com
Link to the series: https://www.girlsway.com/en/series/
Wikipedia: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlsway
Gilly
Site Moderator
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:34 am

Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:58 am

Animizio wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:25 am
Hey,

please add "Girlsway" as a Network. They offer a lot of movies and tv-shows. I would like to add them after the Network is added. Thank you

More informations:
Name: Girlsway
Homepage: https://www.girlsway.com
Link to the series: https://www.girlsway.com/en/series/
Wikipedia: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlsway
We don't allow porn.
dny238

Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:43 am

Please add a new network for the web site "LustCinema". They are producing online Episodic content in the form of TV that you can download from their site.

https://lustcinema.com/series
ChristyEzzell
Site Admin
Posts: 1509
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:01 pm

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:16 am

dny238 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:43 am
Please add a new network for the web site "LustCinema". They are producing online Episodic content in the form of TV that you can download from their site.

https://lustcinema.com/series
Hi,

A group of moderators have reviewed this content and this channel and deemed it to be "Adult Content" which TheTVDB does not support. We won't be adding this channel at this time.
Locked