Disenchantment

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
annomatik

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:11 am

Well, to add to the disenchantment discussion (yes, I've seen the other thread, but it's locked, like Disenchantment itself).

Netflix states on its page, and remember, this is a Netflix show, that there are two seasons. And the current 10 episodes are 1 year appart from the previous ones. So what else is needed to point out, that even Netflix seems to think, that we are dealing with 2 seasons here, not with one big one? Maybe that in episode 10 of season 1, there was a big cliff hanger? Come on.

Equinox
Site Moderator

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:22 am

I sympathize, but we will not be changing the way the series is currently structured. You can read previous discussions if you want to see the rationale explained.

Very soon, when V3 of TheTVDB launches, we'll be able to support alternate orders, which will be helpful in cases like this. So with Disenchanted, we'll have "Part 1" and "Part 2" as the alternate order, whereas under the official order we'll have one 20-episode season.
annomatik

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:29 am

Ok, thanks for the explaination. Totally off-topic, but do you know if I will also be able to select that alternate order from within Kodi?
Equinox
Site Moderator

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:31 am

annomatik wrote:Ok, thanks for the explaination. Totally off-topic, but do you know if I will also be able to select that alternate order from within Kodi?
Not at first — we'll need to update the API, which will happen further down the road. But it's definitely part of the plan.
annomatik

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:32 am

Ok, thanks.