Deleted show(?)

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
sultanadh

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:39 am

I made a page for ‘three meals a day: mountain village” because the show ‘three meals a day’ isnt about watching all episodes every season is separated from the others and every season has its own page but now i cant find any page of the separated seasons except the main one
Did anyone ask for deleting them bc they think they’re duplicated? Because they are not please bring back ‘three meals a day: mountain village’
Equinox
Site Moderator

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:11 am

If you can't find it anymore, it must have gotten deleted. There's no way for us to know why or by whom, and unfortunately it cannot be restored either. You can make your case for it being a separate series here, so that when you re-add it, it won't get deleted again. Unless it should. I'm just not familiar with this particular series and you haven't provided any sources.
sultanadh

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:27 am

I’m gonna remake the page, it’s separated series. Please make sure no one delete it again thank you!
Imzadi
Site Moderator

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:36 am

It's already Part of the main series. Every season has a theme. How is this any different than the others?

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/three-me ... /seasons/8
sultanadh

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:38 am

Equinox wrote:If you can't find it anymore, it must have gotten deleted. There's no way for us to know why or by whom, and unfortunately it cannot be restored either. You can make your case for it being a separate series here, so that when you re-add it, it won't get deleted again. Unless it should. I'm just not familiar with this particular series and you haven't provided any sources.
I forgot to quote before but i just added the show again and a second later it says invalid serious whats the problem??
sultanadh

Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:49 pm

Imzadi wrote:It's already Part of the main series. Every season has a theme. How is this any different than the others?

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/three-me ... /seasons/8
I mean not everyone has to watch the main show bc every season is different with different cast and different place you can watch all seasons and watch one or two
People who want to watch one or two dont have to add the main bc there will be a lot of episodes as ‘not watched’ when we can make separate pages for each season and watch whatever we want
Imzadi
Site Moderator

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:18 pm

It does not matter if you have to watch every season or not. It is the same series with different themes. You addition was rightly deleted. Please do not add it again.