Columbo

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
Order8

Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:40 pm

Hello, I would like to request some modification to the series, Columbo. Everything from Season 1 to Season 9 looks good. However, in Season 10 and onward the episode list is off.

Season 10 should have just three episodes instead of six:
E1 - Columbo Goes to College
E2 - Caution: Murder Can Be Hazardous to Your Health
E3 - Columbo and the Murder of a Rock Star

There are three additional seasons for this show that aren't on here. I see you have some of the episodes posted in the Specials category for this.

Season 11
E1 - Death Hits the Jackpot
E2 - No Time to Die
E3 - A Bird in the Hand

Season 12
E1 - It's All in the Game
E2 - Butterfly in Shades of Grey
E3 - Undercover

Season 13
E1 - Strange Bedfellows
E2 - A Trace of Murder
E3 - Ashes to Ashes
E4 - Murder with Too Many Notes
E5 - Columbo Likes the Nightlife

This site is great. I hope my post doesn't come off the wrong way. Thanks for your help!
Equinox
Site Moderator

Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:17 am

Hi,

Welcome to the forums!

We would appreciate it if you took the time to read our site rules.
Your request is missing both a link to the series on TheTVDB and a source or sources to support the changes you're asking us to make.

Without a proper source, no changes will be made.
Equinox
Site Moderator

Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:13 am

Order8 wrote:Hello, I would like to request some modification to the series, Columbo. Everything from Season 1 to Season 9 looks good. However, in Season 10 and onward the episode list is off.
Looks like Columbo has been discussed here many times before.
The way TheTVDB lists this series will not change.

You can read about it here:
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.ph ... =10#p32803
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6734