Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny Management

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
DitDit

Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:23 am

Hi all,

I am using Kodi and an Amazon Video add-on to add movies from my Amazon account into my library. The Paws of Destiny (https://www.thetvdb.com/series/kung-fu- ... of-destiny will not work because the person who created the Series has put Season 101 as Season 1, which is labelled incorrectly. Can you change this? Also, I have started a Season 101, but I don't have the time to finish it, so can a mod just delete it? All I want is for my Season 101 to be deleted and for Season 1 to be renamed to Season 101. Also, the creator hasn't created Season 2, but they have just added it to Season 1. It splits after Episode 13, so 14 is Season 2. Can the Season 2 be renamed to Season 102 as well? Thanks for everything :D
DitDit

Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:09 am

Please Someone?
Equinox
Site Moderator

Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:08 am

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums!
Had you run a search in the forums prior to posting this request, as the rules stipulate you should, you would have seen there was already a topic on Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny started a mere two days ago!

The evidence I've seen show that episodes 14 through 26 are essentially the second part of Season 1, despite being labelled as "Season 102" by Amazon.
As for the naming/numbering of the seasons, I am quite baffled by Amazon opting to go with "Season 101" rather than "Season 1," and we have no intention of following that, nor are we going to split the episodes to two seasons. Here is why:

(1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHBiFZAF234 — official trailer from Prime Video Kids for Season 1, Part 2 uploaded June 18, 2019.

(2) Screenshots from the official website: