Thomas The Tank Engine & Friends Season 18 Episode 1

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
alister1972

Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:22 pm

Current title Ole Reliable Edward
Correct Title Old Reliable Edward

Typo it's olD not olE
I suffer from ME/CFS so I do what I can - I do what I'm physically able to do, not as much as I would like to do

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open
Equinox
Site Moderator

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:25 am

Hi there!

First of all, you did not provide a source as you should have.
Second, "ole" is an informal alternative of "old."
Third, it is not a typo. See here under Trivia: "Most of the television guides in the UK list this episode's title as 'Ole Reliable Edward'."
alister1972

Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:05 am

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO ... psX0JPd0dn

Screenshot of title card, showing that the official Tittle is Old
I suffer from ME/CFS so I do what I can - I do what I'm physically able to do, not as much as I would like to do

JesusSmith

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:03 am

Screenshots of title cards are not good evidence. It could be a re-release with a new title, or it could even be a forgery. I can make a title card that says anything. Please provide evidence from reliable sources as outlined in the website rules found in the pink box at the top.
alister1972

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:23 am

The link you quoted not good enough?

https://youtu.be/gZcK2mhkQOo

This is the official YouTube channel of Thomas and friends as linked from https://www.thomasandfriends.com/en-gb/moviestv

2018 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of the Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.