Question about Series Change Request

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
Masternoob

Tue May 21, 2019 1:20 am

I found missing episodes in a series but the season in locked so i can't fix it myself.
So i created a change request for this but i don't get any feedback there.
The thread is now 15 days old so it seems nothing is happening there.

Did i do someting wrong? Do i have other possibilities to fix these infos or get them fixed?
This is the first time i am getting involved here so i am not 100% sure what to do.

Here is a link to the thread i created: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=55686
rev.pragon

Tue May 21, 2019 3:06 am

Maybe because the Episodes already exists? EP3-6 is listed as Episode 1-4, and "Flug über den Atlantik" is listed in the Special Seftion.
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.
Masternoob

Tue May 21, 2019 4:04 am

Yes but this has aired as a big special but then also as two spereate episodes.
The official website (which i linked to) lists these two episodes as E01 and E02 and also has the long special episode listed in specials.
So imho the two episodes are missing and tvdb should follow the offical listing here.
rev.pragon

Tue May 21, 2019 6:18 am

here was the Lock request: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=50229&p=142494&hil ... es#p142494
The Problem here is (and we had these Issue´s several Times) that even the Original Broadcaster changes the Way of their Order afterwards. I´ve changed on series like "Naked and Afraid" or "Deadlist Catch", more then one Time and it get´s boring. Refering to the Lock Request it wasn´t shown originally as Part of Season 3 and that´s why it got locked. That´s why it got ignored here and we only list Episodes/shows the Way they aired first.
The Episode is set to show up before S3E1: https://www.thetvdb.com/series/steel-bu ... es/5460465 and that´s the Way we´re gonna handle this.
Yes but this has aired as a big special but then also as two spereate episodes.
And here you have your Answer by yourself. It aired first as one big Special, and then later as 2 seperate Episodes.
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.
MatzeBecker

Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:29 pm

Imo if the order gets changed by the orginal broadcaster one time and stays the same for years it should be accepted as the new order.

I registered just to say this and hope we can add the missing 2 episodes to season 3.

Thanks
MatzeBecker

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:38 pm

In addtion I want to say that episode 3 of season 3 continues where episode 2 ends so it's not like we want some out of order episodes in there.