Please lock season 3 of Victoria

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
Morphorod

Re: Victoria, Season 3

Postby Morphorod » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:03 pm

Same here. This needs to be unlocked so the air dates can be added.

Morphorod

Victoria season 3 on iTV and PBS need air dates

Postby Morphorod » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:04 pm

Victoria on ITV and PBS is not showing up as active on thetvdb. The airing dates have not been added. I attempted to add them but apparently the moderators have blocked any changes. Can this please be fixed as quickly as possible.

tventhusiast

Re: Please lock season 3 of Victoria

Postby tventhusiast » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:39 pm

And yet, Midsomer Murders, also down as an ITV series and Series 20 being broadcast at the moment, is down as completed?

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/midsomer-murders

How is this consistent with the rules?

kutoja12

Postby kutoja12 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Imzadi wrote:The site owner feel differently and that's not changing.

The site owner is dumb. I've had the newest season of strike back on my plex server for the past two months. It has been locked at the top of my recently aired section since the latest episode "original aired" May 2 (actually air date March 29).

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Postby Imzadi » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:36 pm

Well, if that's your biggest problem in life, I am sure you'll be fine.