Please lock season 3 of Victoria

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
Maretoh

Re: Victoria ITV

Postby Maretoh » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:31 am

It's currently airing on PBC in the US but we'll follow the original UK broadcast on ITV.
An episode a day keeps the doctor away.

marinadfeels

add dates please

Postby marinadfeels » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:09 pm

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Re: add dates please

Postby Imzadi » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:34 pm

Please search the boards. It's locked for a reason.

diablomadman

Re: Please lock season 3 of Victoria

Postby diablomadman » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:59 pm

I'm assuming the policy won't change, but will point out this does limit the utility of TVDB for actually scheduling based on the American dates.

I guess you had to choose something to be the defined original airdate and this is it. Gets a bit silly when the (supposedly) originating country / network doesn't air the show before other. You could argue that where PBS is one of the producers, it's not really a fully ITV series and given the timing, the PBS dates actually are the original air dates for season 3.

martin.michel.159

Victoria season 3

Postby martin.michel.159 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Would it be possible to unlock the season 3 of Victoria ? I'd like to add the dates to the episodes but it is currently impossible...
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/victoria/seasons/3

Thanks.

pinkofnone

Victoria Season 3

Postby pinkofnone » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:45 am

the 3rd season is locked and I have seen comments saying they missed it because it's not updated. I was going to add the air dates but it needs unlocked first

daniel_lahoz

Re: Victoria Season 3

Postby daniel_lahoz » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 am

+1 on this.

Victoria Season 3 is on air rigth now, please update the info https://www.thetvdb.com/series/victoria/seasons/3

f8andbethere

Victoria S03 - please add air dates (locked)

Postby f8andbethere » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:31 am

f8andbethere

Re: Victoria S03 - please add air dates (locked)

Postby f8andbethere » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:33 am

I see mods have said that it cannot be added since it has not aired on iTV. Asinine.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53434&p=143347&hilit=victoria#p143347

daniel_lahoz

Victoria Season 3 needs to be updated

Postby daniel_lahoz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:52 pm

Hi, Victoria Season 3 is locked and needs to be updated, there is already 3 episodes aired but still no air date in the web.

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/victoria/seasons/3

You can check the PBS website for more info https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/sp ... -to-know/#

Please, change this.