Penny Dreadful: City of Angels

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
illySpencer

Penny Dreadful: City of Angels

Postby illySpencer » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:12 pm

Hi, can you tell me why the TV show "Penny Dreadful: City of Angels" is constently deleted from the website ???

That's not right for the people who are waiting for it, and for the people like me who translated it on the website.

So please stop delete it.

Thank.

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Re: Penny Dreadful: City of Angels

Postby Imzadi » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:12 am

How about you wait until you have an actual airdate or episode titles? An announcement is not enough.

illySpencer

Postby illySpencer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:36 am

There are plenty of TV Show announced with no episode or airdate on your website (and TV Show app) and they was not deleted.
Sorry but that's make any sense.
Before, it wasn't create any problem, so why now ?

At least it could create a fanbase and informations. And people could talk about this.

illySpencer

Postby illySpencer » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Hello again !

No answer from you, that is disapointed.

Just to warn you that i just followed another empy Tv show on the app "Tv Time", with no air date or episode.
Can you explain it ? Why those Tv show are not deleted and you deleted Penny Dreadful each time someone wants to create it ?

It shows that people wants to follow it so, please Do not delete it again !

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Postby Imzadi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Just because you found another show without an airdate, which we missed, doesn't mean we have to add this show. Add it again, and it will be deleted again.

illySpencer

Postby illySpencer » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Oh you're very sweet, really, it's not just one more, i'm following at least 4 tv shows in the same case. And i bate that there are plenty others.

By the way, even Imdb.com has created a file about Penny Dreadful : City of Angels, so TheTVDB website is late : https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9233296/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1