WHAT NOT TO DO: Name Change Request [this is how you get banned]

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
OzDrDj

WHAT NOT TO DO: Name Change Request [this is how you get banned]

Postby OzDrDj » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:48 am

Please Add an AKA to The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries

The Hard Boys Nancy Drew Mysteries

reason being that the Filename on the computer can't contain / thus wont scrape.

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: Name Change Request

Postby DarklightIndigo » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:51 pm

No, if you're using Kodi / XBMC, a manual refresh of that one series should pull the correct listings. You could always try one of the two parts of the title to find the right listings.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

hikaricore
Gaius Baltar

Postby hikaricore » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:21 pm

We don't change valid series titles to accommodate filesystem limitations. This has been covered numerous times in the past.

OzDrDj

Postby OzDrDj » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:28 pm

USER WAS BANNED AND REMOVED FOR THIS POST

Why the F$%K not, Its a simple little AKA. But no, because you you little F%^Kin hitler, have a touch of power.

You people are the rudest AHoles I have ever come across.

You have errors galore in this database, but refuse to correct them because you are right and the rest of the world is wrong.

There is so many people who have noted the same, Hope your site breaks down and is removed from the net forever you AHOLE.

If I could find you, I'd punch you right in your stupid F%^King mouth.

I have had enough of this so called F%^King forum, you are of no help at all, don't know why you bother.

FUCKING IMBECILES

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby DarklightIndigo » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:32 pm

You done?

Also, I'd watch the IRL threats, buddy.
Doesn't take that much to have some friendly suited gentlemen knocking on your door.

Actually, yes, you're done.
Thank you for your contributions, but when you start thinking that it's appropriate to threaten another user with bodily harm, it's time for you to leave.

hikaricore
Gaius Baltar

Postby hikaricore » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:27 pm

I'm gonna pin this one for future reference.

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: WHAT NOT TO DO: Name Change Request [this is how you get banned]

Postby DarklightIndigo » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:29 pm

I'm a little surprised that he hasn't dicked with his uploads.
Thinking that's the nuclear option, at this point, because I've already downloaded them and am waiting for a reason to erase Knob from the site.