WHAT NOT TO DO: Dragonbal z ocean dub

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
willburstyle06

WHAT NOT TO DO: Dragonbal z ocean dub

Postby willburstyle06 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:01 pm

I guess this means war then. Ill keep posting them and see if i can get it into my library before you delete it lol

hikaricore
Gaius Baltar

Re: Dragonbal z ocean dub

Postby hikaricore » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:26 pm

War would imply you have a chance to win. If you add another one I'll ask the admins if they wouldn't mind banning you from the entire API. That means no more scraping the site for any info. You're welcome to take this route if you'd like or you can just respect our rules and move on.

willburstyle06

Postby willburstyle06 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:15 pm

k

hikaricore
Gaius Baltar

Postby hikaricore » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Two more strikes. Not looking good for you friend.

willburstyle06

Postby willburstyle06 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:34 pm

I got the series into my xbmc library...you dont have to worry anymore =]

hikaricore
Gaius Baltar

Postby hikaricore » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:35 pm

I'm not worried. :p

ManiacB
Site Moderator

Postby ManiacB » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:00 am

By the way, it's much easier for us to delete your entries than it is for you to add them. I don't see why you're being so stupid about this - well done on getting it into XBMC. I hope you never need to refresh your library of episode info. You could have just made .nfos if you cared so much.

Oh and if you carry on and we ban you from the API you won't be able to scrape anything anymore. Is it really worth it?

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: WHAT NOT TO DO: Dragonbal z ocean dub

Postby DarklightIndigo » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:52 am

As an afterword, this is the only notification I am going to hand out on this matter:
Continually reverting series to "fix" your media center listings is unacceptable.

If I catch you engaging in this destructive behavior for your own benefit, I will not hesitate to pull the trigger on your account.

Three Strikes only works when it's applied to less egregious offenses.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.