Received email from TVDB re login (Urgent reply required)

Keep out! Low flying bears!
k_zeon

Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:20 pm

Hi, Just wanted to check the email i received it legit. Is this real or not. Dont want to put my login details if its a scam.

Says

Hi there,

As you know, we’ve recently moved over to a new infrastructure and API. This relaunch showed us that we need a more reliable way to contact the developers of various projects for announcements and troubleshooting.

As a result, we've updated the information we’re collecting from developers when adding a new API key. We’re requiring anyone with an existing key(s) to provide this information as well. Additionally, we will be reviewing the commercial status of all active projects.

You can access the new form here, or by clicking the button below. Be sure you're logged into the account that is controlling your API key.
Complete the Form

Please be sure to fill out your information before 12/31/2019, or you will lose access to TheTVDB API. If you have any issues accessing your account, please contact us at [email protected].

Thanks,
TheTVDB Team
ChristyEzzell

Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Yes it is legitimate. However, we are experiencing caching problems on the form. You may need to clear your cache or access via incognito which seems to be working for a lot of people.
k_zeon

Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:49 pm

ChristyEzzell wrote:
Yes it is legitimate. However, we are experiencing caching problems on the form. You may need to clear your cache or access via incognito which seems to be working for a lot of people.
thanks. clicked the link and it took me to the Dashboard for my account. I see my API number.
Is there anything else i need to do.?
k_zeon

Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:59 pm

k_zeon wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:49 pm
ChristyEzzell wrote:
thanks. clicked the link and it took me to the Dashboard for my account. I see my API number.
Is there anything else i need to do.?
sorry , just clicked the API key and took me to info page. Did not know that was there.
filled in all done.