Page 1 of 2

Unlock season 3 star wars rebels for editing

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:30 am
by whonew
Hi

The above is locked for editing, there is one episode missing and the episodes that are listed are in the wrong order can this be unlocked so I can change it?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2930604/ep ... t_eps_sn_3

shows 22 episodes

Re: Unlock season 3 star wars rebels for editing

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:46 pm
by advancedsector1
Hi - following up on this. Registered so I can create a thread but found this. Season 3 is pretty broken here.
Edit: Part of the reason is because Steps Into Shadow needs to be broken up into two parts.

Re: Unlock season 3 star wars rebels for editing

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:54 pm
by advancedsector1
Sorry for another post. Going by that IMDB is also wrong. Episode 3 should be "The Holocrons of Fate" which is not listed on IMDB at all. I found this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_S ... s_episodes to be accurate and going by my originals

Edit: OP you forgot to include link to original https://thetvdb.com/series/star-wars-re ... official/3

Re: Unlock season 3 star wars rebels for editing

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:00 pm
by advancedsector1
Even better - here's the original website https://www.starwars.com/series/star-wars-rebels
Notice that S3.E01 goes to S3.E03. That's because S3.E01 is two parts. It should be listed exactly as described in the Wiki.

Re: Unlock season 3 star wars rebels for editing

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:19 pm
by Imzadi
Please search the board before you make a request for a locked series. This was discussed many times. Please see the dvd order or alternate order.

https://thetvdb.com/series/star-wars-re ... easons/dvd
https://thetvdb.com/series/star-wars-re ... /alternate

Re: Unlock season 3 star wars rebels for editing

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:45 am
by advancedsector1
Imzadi wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:19 pm
Please search the board before you make a request for a locked series. This was discussed many times. Please see the dvd order or alternate order.

https://thetvdb.com/series/star-wars-re ... easons/dvd
https://thetvdb.com/series/star-wars-re ... /alternate
Don't be snarky. I did search hence how I found this. I'm trying to help and have followed the rules otherwise.

Either way, starwars.com highlights the official episode list and what's found on thetvdb.com is incorrect. The fact that this was declined is no surprise. This is why TVDB is so hated by the community. The rudest community ever.

Re: Unlock season 3 star wars rebels for editing

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:57 am
by advancedsector1
Imzadi wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:19 pm
Please search the board before you make a request for a locked series. This was discussed many times. Please see the dvd order or alternate order.

https://thetvdb.com/series/star-wars-re ... easons/dvd
https://thetvdb.com/series/star-wars-re ... /alternate
If you want to consolidate episodes, then be consistent. Why is Zero Hour split into two parts but not Steps Into Shadow?

Re: Unlock season 3 star wars rebels for editing

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:43 am
by Imzadi
Let me see. You picked the first thread out of 40 pages which had no real info. Than you accuse me of being snarky and thetvdb being the most hated community. Apparently you don't understand the difference between aired order and an official episodes list which can change, but the aired order does not.

And to top it all of you say we are inconsistent when the mentioned episode is indeed split in both dvd order and alternate order, which is an alternative we offer, that is exactly as you want the episodes to be listed.

Re: Unlock season 3 star wars rebels for editing

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:03 am
by advancedsector1
> Let me see. You picked the first thread out of 40 pages which had no real info.

You knew exactly what I was talking about. I could have picked any of them and results would have been the same.

> Than you accuse me of being snarky and thetvdb being the most hated community.

It's a fact. This site does not have a good reputation. You live in a cave if you think otherwise.

> Apparently you don't understand the difference between aired order and an official episodes list which can change, but the aired order does not.

Going to consolidate this with the next one ->

> And to top it all of you say we are inconsistent when the mentioned episode is indeed split in both dvd order and alternate order, which is an alternative we offer, that is exactly as you want the episodes to be listed.

If you're going to go by your method, then S03E11 and S03E12 should be consolidated. And S03E20 and S03E21. Currently "Aired Order" is mixed with split episodes and some that are not. Pick one.

Re: Unlock season 3 star wars rebels for editing

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:11 am
by Imzadi
advancedsector1 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:03 am
If you're going to go by your method, then S03E11 and S03E12 should be consolidated. And S03E20 and S03E21. Currently "Aired Order" is mixed with split episodes and some that are not. Pick one.
You still do not understand aired order. If the episodes aired split or were listed at the time of airing as two episodes, then we list them as two episodes. It doesn't matter, if they do this inconsistently and other episodes were listed as single episodes. So, all you have to do is pick DVD order instead. That's why it's there in the first place.