Robot Chicken S9

Requests that are lacking information
Forum rules
Why is my post here? Your post requires more information (please read the sticky topic)
Psion20
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Robot Chicken S9

Postby Psion20 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:34 am

There is a blank episode 20 in season 9 that needs deleting

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/robot-chicken/seasons/9

Psion20
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Delete blank episode from Robot Chicken S9

Postby Psion20 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:16 am

Psion20 wrote:There is a blank episode 20 in season 9 that needs deleting

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/robot-chicken/seasons/9

korosu
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:11 pm

Re: Robot Chicken S9

Postby korosu » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:18 am

the real issue is Freshly Baked should be episode 1 and the rest 2-20

Psion20
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Re: Robot Chicken S9

Postby Psion20 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:30 am

Freshly Baked is listed in the Specials like the other Christmas episodes

korosu
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:11 pm

Re: Robot Chicken S9

Postby korosu » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:35 pm

yes, and it shouldn't be.

pawamoy
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Re: Robot Chicken S9

Postby pawamoy » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:21 pm

I agree. The special episode should be moved back in the season 9, episode 1, and the other episodes should be shifted to 2-20.

pawamoy
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Re: Robot Chicken S9

Postby pawamoy » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:26 pm

As source, here is a part of the official list: http://www.adultswim.com/videos/robot-chicken

You see that Ep 17 is "He's not even aiming at the toilet". The wikipedia list follows it: https://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_Rob ... E2%80%9318)

Zcippy
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:48 am

Re: Robot Chicken S9

Postby Zcippy » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:28 am

korosu wrote:the real issue is Freshly Baked should be episode 1 and the rest 2-20


You are right. How do we go about getting this changed?

Other sources that confirm what you say:
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0437745/episodes/?season=9
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_Chicken_(season_9)

Psion20
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Re: Robot Chicken S9

Postby Psion20 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:36 pm

As the original poster I don't care how it is fixed, as long as it is not duplicated in the series. I know they won't consider wikipedia as an official source, but maybe IMDb and the adult swim web site will do. I don't think any of the moderators are looking at this since they moved it to the Incomplete Request folder.

Zcippy
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:48 am

Re: Robot Chicken S9

Postby Zcippy » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:48 am

Psion20 wrote:As the original poster I don't care how it is fixed, as long as it is not duplicated in the series. I know they won't consider wikipedia as an official source, but maybe IMDb and the adult swim web site will do. I don't think any of the moderators are looking at this since they moved it to the Incomplete Request folder.


Then I suggest you look up trustworthy sources and make a new request.