Marvel's Slingshot (NFO's & art for separate series)

This section of the forum is for our users to share their custom NFO files for alternate show orderings and "series" which do not belong directly in our database.
Forum rules
This section of the forum is for our users to share their custom NFO files for alternate show orderings and "series" which do not belong directly in our database. It will not be moderated except to remove abuse and spam so do not expect admin/mod support here. NFO files should be stored offsite on either cloud storage or similar hosting sites. Have fun and don't make us regret this.
mrwhite

Marvel's Slingshot (NFO's & art for separate series)

Postby mrwhite » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:04 am

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot (or as I prefer, Marvel's Slingshot)

Currently listed under 'Specials' in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., these files will allow it to be listed as a separate series.
Includes nfo files, thumbs, series poster, season 1 poster, all-seasons poster, fanart, and banner. Just edit the filenames of the nfo's & thumbs to match your episodes (or vice versa). As an option, you can swap the artwork-style series poster (named "poster.jpg") with the photo-style all-seasons poster ("season-all-poster.jpg") by simply replacing their filenames.

I had already created these for myself before they ended up as 'specials' so I thought I'd share for anyone else who wants 'em. If you have questions I will do my best to help, but my knowledge is limited to Kodi/XBMC.

*NOTE: In case it's not clear, you'll have to provide your own video files as these nfo's do not direct you to any online source.

Download from MediaFire (2.25mb zip file): Marvel's Slingshot

Enjoy!
mrwhite