.NFO creation request?

This section of the forum is for our users to share their custom NFO files for alternate show orderings and "series" which do not belong directly in our database.
Forum rules
This section of the forum is for our users to share their custom NFO files for alternate show orderings and "series" which do not belong directly in our database. It will not be moderated except to remove abuse and spam so do not expect admin/mod support here. NFO files should be stored offsite on either cloud storage or similar hosting sites. Have fun and don't make us regret this.
Sarahmonster

.NFO creation request?

Postby Sarahmonster » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:42 pm

I am not sure where to ask this, but I am trying to create an .NFO for The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries for my Kodi TVDB Scraper to recognize the show...can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

Sarahmonster

rev.pragon

Re: .NFO creation request?

Postby rev.pragon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:20 am

what especially do you need? do you want to write it by yourself? i´m useing an 3rd party tool called "Mediaelch". http://www.kvibes.de/mediaelch/download/ with that i can organice everything in a show the way i want to.
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.

We DON´T delete Pictures on Episodes on the current Site. Provide Images and a Mod/Admin will replace it.

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: .NFO creation request?

Postby DarklightIndigo » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:43 am

PolarGeek already responded to this:
viewtopic.php?f=25&p=102328#p102328
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.