Mickey Mouse Shorts (2013) IMDB Version

This section of the forum is for our users to share their custom NFO files for alternate show orderings and "series" which do not belong directly in our database.
Forum rules
This section of the forum is for our users to share their custom NFO files for alternate show orderings and "series" which do not belong directly in our database. It will not be moderated except to remove abuse and spam so do not expect admin/mod support here. NFO files should be stored offsite on either cloud storage or similar hosting sites. Have fun and don't make us regret this.
Choppasmith

Mickey Mouse Shorts (2013) IMDB Version

Postby Choppasmith » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:21 pm

There were some people including me who wished to see Mickey Mouse as its own separate series instead of bundled together with the various Disney Animated shorts with their Year Number seasons. Strangely IMDB clearly has it as it listed as its own series. I dunno. So until the mods approve of it (or if they never do). Here's some custom NFOs with info like:

-Proper Actors
-Proper Year and Description
-Thumbnails for the latest episodes
-Proper Airing/Episode order (details from IMDB)

Things I don't have yet

-Haven't had much luck or time finding art for good season posters so there are no posters, just fanart borrowed from the Animated Shorts
-Just the main, regular actor cast is listed. I haven't gotten around to specific episode casting.

https://www.mediafire.com/?cuo8w8yyo8e8t6a

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: Mickey Mouse Shorts (2013) IMDB Version

Postby DarklightIndigo » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

Choppasmith

Postby Choppasmith » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:30 pm

DL Link is updated

-Added NFOs and thumbnails for the latest two episodes
-Finally found some good artwork for Main Poster, S1 Poster, and All Seasons Poster

danyboy666

Postby danyboy666 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:17 am

This is a great idea i was wondering if the same was possible to do with Looney Toons collection ;) I know this would be a popular request.

Choppasmith

Postby Choppasmith » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:04 pm

danyboy666 wrote:This is a great idea i was wondering if the same was possible to do with Looney Toons collection ;) I know this would be a popular request.

I'm not exactly sure what this would entail. I'm sticking to stuff I own right now though. The one thing I'm going to get done, eventually, is a Complete Animaniacs collection.

danyboy666

Postby danyboy666 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:03 pm

Well show like " The Roadrunner show" and other i cant remember for now have been merged as a main title on TheTVDB, i think they followed the DVD release listing http://thetvdb.com/?id=72514&tab=series which is fine for many but some people (me also) would like to have original entries or at least an NFO way to files them separatly since this is still airing in french Quebec regularly.

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby DarklightIndigo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:56 am

It's not even a DVD issue, it's how they were released in the country of origin. Now, there's a case to be made, that parts of other shows may be packaged under a central character name, and I think that's precisely the time when NFO files would be preferable. :)
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

Alex03

Postby Alex03 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:14 am

Mickey Mouse is I think everyone’s favourite. Not sure about what kids of current generation like but when I was a kid everyone liked it. I have watched this mickey mouse movie too a lot of time and never get bored of it.

Choppasmith

Postby Choppasmith » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:25 am

Alex03 wrote:Mickey Mouse is I think everyone’s favourite. Not sure about what kids of current generation like but when I was a kid everyone liked it. I have watched this mickey mouse movie too a lot of time and never get bored of it.

I am absolutely confused by your post. You linked to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, these are for the new shorts like this one. You must not be that old if Clubhouse was your favorite as a kid :p

Choppasmith

Postby Choppasmith » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:34 pm

Link is Updated!

-Fixed S01E18 (The Adorable Couple) thumbnail
-Added the rest of Season 2 (E15-19)
-Added the first three episodes of Season 3