Looking for LOONEY TUNES GOLDEN COLLECTION nfo files!!

This section of the forum is for our users to share their custom NFO files for alternate show orderings and "series" which do not belong directly in our database.
Forum rules
This section of the forum is for our users to share their custom NFO files for alternate show orderings and "series" which do not belong directly in our database. It will not be moderated except to remove abuse and spam so do not expect admin/mod support here. NFO files should be stored offsite on either cloud storage or similar hosting sites. Have fun and don't make us regret this.
eleniontolto

Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Hey all!

I still have the relic TVDB naming/ordering of the Looney Tunes Golden Collection from before the TVDB disabled that. Does anybody have NFO files from this or any other associated extras they'd be willing to share?? It would be VERY much appreciated!
sabakanwal

Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:30 am

Please let me know if this download ends up getting blocked. There is nothing infringing about metadata but mediafire sometimes gets their panties in a knot over even the simplest thing and I'll have to have words with them again if it occurs. Thanks. :p
Teg

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:07 pm

Where's the nfo download? :(
DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:01 am

Teg wrote:Where's the nfo download? :(
There isn't one, that was a spammer that copied a post from elsewhere and made it look like there's a solution here. :(
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.