National Geographic: Air Crash Investigation/Mayday

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
hikaricore
Gaius Baltar

Re: National Geographic: Air Crash Investigation/Mayday

Postby hikaricore » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:19 pm

SciTek wrote:Hi..

When will the 11th season (and below) be translated to german? Well, at least the episode-titles...?

Someone will need to post a valid request in the translation section per the above linked instructions. We generally don't do the work for you.

keks

Postby keks » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:47 am

hikaricore wrote:
SciTek wrote:Hi..

When will the 11th season (and below) be translated to german? Well, at least the episode-titles...?

Someone will need to post a valid request in the translation section per the above linked instructions. We generally don't do the work for you.

Then please unlock it, I'd like to enter german episode titles, but unfortunately it is locked since months.

Thanks!

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby DarklightIndigo » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:57 am

andy126 wrote:Other people who find this show as infuriating as I do. However it would seem that a solution is on the horizon. I'd be in favour of mirroring how TVRage and Wikipedia have ordered the various series. It seems to make the most sense.

Wow dude, I must be slipping; I completely missed that you're just a spambot re-posting other people's thoughts as your own.

Later, dick.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

Pernod

Postby Pernod » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:05 pm

The episode overviews from season 8 have been lost at some point. Can someone add them back:
8x1
This special looked at the role of air traffic controllers in the airline industry, and took a look at the Next Generation Air Transportation System, a new technology meant to eliminate mid-air collisions by reducing overall dependence on radar and radio, as well as delegating some of the air traffic controllers' tasks to computers on board each plane.

8x2
This special looks at the role of bad weather in disasters, and tours the US Aviation Weather Center in Kansas City, Missouri to see how information on weather is transmitted to pilots in the sky. Episodes revisited: 5x03-Southern Storm, 5x05-Invisible Killer, 1x01-Racing the Storm, 4x02-Falling From the Sky.

TIA

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby DarklightIndigo » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Seems to be in order. Completed. ;)

Pernod

Postby Pernod » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:18 pm

And another one:
3x3
On 26 September 2000, waves push the MS Express Samina off course, causing it to hit a group of rocks off Paros and sink, killing 80 people. The ferry was on autopilot with the crew not monitoring the ship's course. Instead, they were watching an association football match.

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby DarklightIndigo » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Pernod wrote:And another one:
3x3
On 26 September 2000, waves push the MS Express Samina off course, causing it to hit a group of rocks off Paros and sink, killing 80 people. The ferry was on autopilot with the crew not monitoring the ship's course. Instead, they were watching an association football match.

Done.

bruzzler

Postby bruzzler » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:09 am

Hi,
can the german Season 3 get unlocked? Here are some mistakes - for example Episodes 2 and 12 are the same, the fairy crash is niot mentioned (should be Episode 3x03) and so on.
I would do it by myself if it would be reopened.
Thanks

keks

Postby keks » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:46 am

bruzzler wrote:Hi,
can the german Season 3 get unlocked? Here are some mistakes - for example Episodes 2 and 12 are the same, the fairy crash is niot mentioned (should be Episode 3x03) and so on.
I would do it by myself if it would be reopened.
Thanks

That would be fine, here is something wrong, the (german) description, title and the picture do not match (3x02, 3x03).

msd1405

Postby msd1405 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:31 pm

How can a show called 'Air Crash Investigation" be about Ship or Train crashes eg s03e12 shows as Run Away Train and s03e03 as "Collision Course" (A ship crash). The topic is locked but obviously not "checked properly" Seriously this show is meant to be about Air Crashes as the title suggests and not any other forms of transport. Wish is showed accurately????