National Geographic: Air Crash Investigation/Mayday

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
furby
Site Moderator

Re: National Geographic: Air Crash Investigation/Mayday

Postby furby » Mon May 07, 2012 8:43 am

Fixed 8x01 and 12x04, 9x02 seems ok, what makes you say it's special manekineko?

I'll check the season 10 air dates. Nearly there.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources. Wikipedia is NOT a valid source.

manekineko
Goddess of Documentaries

Postby manekineko » Mon May 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Typo. I meant 8x02.
And thanks again :)
"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don’t alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views."
-- Doctor Who, The Face of Evil

steve1977
Former Moderator

Postby steve1977 » Tue May 08, 2012 7:21 am

Can someone help me what are the "proper" names of the following Air Crash investigation episodes:

6 Mile Plunge
Blind Landing
African Hijack
Desperate Dive
Slammed to the Ground
Radio Silence
Shattered in Seconds
Deadly Prize
Manchester Runway Disaster

Thanks in advance!

Pernod

Postby Pernod » Tue May 08, 2012 9:29 am

steve1977 wrote:Can someone help me what are the "proper" names of the following Air Crash investigation episodes:

Thanks in advance!

6 Mile Plunge - Panic Over The Pacific
Blind Landing - Missed Approach
African Hijack - Ocean Landing
Desperate Dive - Vertigo
Slammed to the Ground - Invisible Killer
Radio Silence - Phantom Strike
Shattered in Seconds - Scratching The Surface
Deadly Prize - Blown Apart
Manchester Runway Disaster - Panic On The Runway

steve1977
Former Moderator

Postby steve1977 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Fantastic, this is great!!!

furby
Site Moderator

Postby furby » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:26 am

Just about to move this into completed and realised the show was coming back. The episodes I left for the last season were just from the production document so possibly aren't the final titles. I'll probably just delete them to avoid confusion but I will double check.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources. Wikipedia is NOT a valid source.

SpruceGoose2020

Postby SpruceGoose2020 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 am

Anyone know the Season 12-Episode 6 air date? any info would be great

mrwoddes

Postby mrwoddes » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi Guys, i'm currently sorting my recordings of Mayday, and I noticed that most german episode titles and descriptions from season 6 on are wrong or missing. Since the episodes are locked, I can't edit these episodes (or I didn't find the correct button ;) ). So I made a list with the correct episode titles and descriptions for season 6 to 9, taken from the german website of the Nat Geo Channel and I would like to put that information into the database.

But I'm not quite sure how that works, does someone just unlock the episodes and I have to edit them by myself? Sorry for asking, but I'm new here :)
Attachments
Mayday.zip
(7.93 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

furby
Site Moderator

Postby furby » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:51 am

SpruceGoose2020 wrote:Anyone know the Season 12-Episode 6 air date? any info would be great

Not sure, is it airing in the UK or US first? The tv schedules are unpleasant to use but it should be there.

mrwoddes wrote:Hi Guys, i'm currently sorting my recordings of Mayday, and I noticed that most german episode titles and descriptions from season 6 on are wrong or missing. Since the episodes are locked, I can't edit these episodes (or I didn't find the correct button ;) ). So I made a list with the correct episode titles and descriptions for season 6 to 9, taken from the german website of the Nat Geo Channel and I would like to put that information into the database.

But I'm not quite sure how that works, does someone just unlock the episodes and I have to edit them by myself? Sorry for asking, but I'm new here :)

Hi, if you post in the Translation requests forum they will be looked at. Text files don't copy over all the characters from languages so best to post them directly.
I did it for you this time though. Thanks

SciTek

Postby SciTek » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi..

When will the 11th season (and below) be translated to german? Well, at least the episode-titles...?