Big Hero 6 The Series

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
zaide_chris

Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:03 am

The first episode Baymax Returns is two parts, currently part two is under "Unseasoned".

It's listed as two parts here,
https://www.wdtvpress.com/disneychannel ... /episodes/

Also on Disney Plus it's listed as "Baymax Returns Part I" and "Baymax Returns Part II"
https://www.disneyplus.com/series/disne ... ZoMmxWTNdN

Additionally for season 2, Legacies is two parts and currently part two is under "Unseasoned"
Psion20
Site Moderator

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:14 pm

I agree, and I actually changed a few weeks ago but someone changed it back. This time I'll lock the 2 part episodes.
wayned42

Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:00 am

Looks like someone renumbered it back again even with the lock.

It seems that the change into 2 episodes is fairly recent, though. See this old thread and that imdb lists it as a single episode in its season 1. I know in the past that moderators have been very adamant that the data here is supposed to reflect the original broadcast and not get revised according to the whims of future changes, so perhaps it should stay how it was set in the past?
Psion20
Site Moderator

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:04 am

I'm not going to dispute Baymax Returns anymore, it's been that way for a long time now. I don't know why the character specific images of Hiro and Fred disappeared I've added them back. Legacies on the other hand was labeled in the program guide as Part I & II from the first airing and has since aired as two separate episodes within a week or two of the first airing.