[Delete] Cooking in the Doctor's Kitchen - Special S00E01

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
MisterMaker

Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:00 am

Please delete the special Cooking in the Doctor's Kitchen S00E01.
This was a duplicate of Season 1 Episode 1

S00E01 Special to be deleted:
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/cooking- ... es/7327469
eherberg

Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:19 am

Next time a link to your sources would be helpful so I don't have to do your research for you. Research completed and episode deleted.
MisterMaker

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:50 am

Hi eherbeg, thanks for fixing that.

re: sources - wasn't sure there were any, I realise if I'd have left the description up then it'd be clearer that it was a duplicate of S01E01, sorry for removing that, it's a pity there's no changelog/history for entries.

re: creating special E01 instead of season 1 E01 - I've done exactly the same thing, having created a new series and a new season, the UI defaults to inserting new episodes in the specials season, not the newly-created season. I found that rather counter-intuitive...

thanks again for straightening this out.