TV show not appearing in search results in TV Time app

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
Annachootah

TV show not appearing in search results in TV Time app

Postby Annachootah » Tue May 14, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi, I added a TV show on thetvdb.com today and it is not appearing in search results on the TV Time app. The show is Minute to Win It (2013). The link is: https://www.thetvdb.com/series/minute-to-win-it-2013 Can you please help me get it to show up in searches on TV Time? Thanks.

ChristyEzzell

Re: TV show not appearing in search results in TV Time app

Postby ChristyEzzell » Tue May 14, 2019 7:48 pm

The TV Time app requires 24-hours before a show that is added to TheTVDB appears in the app. You should likely see it sometime tomorrow if you added it today.

Annachootah

Postby Annachootah » Wed May 15, 2019 8:17 pm

The show is still not appearing, even though it's been longer than 24 hours since I created it.

Annachootah

Postby Annachootah » Thu May 16, 2019 9:30 am

It's appearing now, it just took longer than 24 hours. Thank you!