Suburra season 2 - delete episode images

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
kipek

Suburra season 2 - delete episode images

Postby kipek » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:17 pm

Please can someone delete the episode images for the second season of Suburra (released today)?

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/suburra/seasons/2

E.g. a screencaps has wrong format (4:3 instead of 16:9).

Equinox
Site Moderator

Re: Suburra season 2 - delete episode images

Postby Equinox » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:28 am

My apologies for the delayed response. I just looked at Season 2 now, and the only episode with an image in the wrong aspect ratio (4:3 instead of 16:9) is the first. However, we cannot delete an existing image — we can only replace it. If you can upload a 400x225 image and post it here, I'll upload it to the site for you.

kipek

Postby kipek » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:34 am

Equinox wrote:My apologies for the delayed response.

No worries, I was late too to notice your reply. I'm quoting you so you'll get a notification.

You can use this one, it's already in 400x225.

Equinox
Site Moderator

Postby Equinox » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:36 am

kipek wrote:
Equinox wrote:My apologies for the delayed response.

No worries, I was late too to notice your reply. I'm quoting you so you'll get a notification.

You can use this one, it's already in 400x225.

Done! Due to caching issues it might be a while until you see the new image, though.

kipek

Postby kipek » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:38 pm

Thank you sir! Waiting for caching then :D