Deletion Request Naruto Episodes

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
goku31640

Deletion Request Naruto Episodes

Postby goku31640 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:03 pm

I would like to request for somebody to delete the following episodes in the Naruto Series

1x99
2x98
2x99
4x99
5x99

These episodes do not belong, and have been renamed so as not to be confused.

Im also fairly certain that season 10 does not belong, but Ill have to check why those were added.

Coco
Site Admin

Re: Deletion Request Naruto Episodes

Postby Coco » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:44 pm

I really wish you hadn't deleted the information in these. These episodes had screen shots and translations for other languages in them. I find it hard to believe someone could add screen shots to an episode that doesn't exsist. So are you trying to say that these were in the wrong season? If that's the case you should have asked for them to be moved so as not to loose peoples work with the screen shots or the translations, not blank the episodes so that we loose other peoples work.

From what I can tell they seem to be valid episodes which I can find listed on other sites using the forieng language information which still remains. I need a reason to delete something.
Please don't PM me. Post in the forums instead unless there is a very good reason for a PM or I won't respond.

goku31640

Postby goku31640 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:53 pm

I did not delete the information, I just found it annoying that they were blank. The only change I made was delete the absolute number from season 2x99 because it was messing up my library in XBMC.

1m_r1ght

Postby 1m_r1ght » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:52 am

the screen shots are from other episodes

1x99's is from 1x26
2x98's is from 3x01
2x99's is also from 3x01
4x99's is from 3x26

I guess, 5x99 has already been deleted; so, that's chill and the others should also be deleted.

Also, episodes 6x01 n 6x02 are the same as 5x25 n 5x26. Even the absolute number for them is the same.

I use media portal and name the episodes using sxxexx (i.e. s06e01) format as oppose to using the absolute number, so, I have to start my season 6 from episode 3 so I get the info to match up right.

I really wish for the episode listing to match with wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Naruto_episodes.
I also want the episode names that are used in the wikipedia article; I was gonna change them but I'll wait until episode listing is fixed.