Striscia La Notizia

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
leolonghi

Tue May 08, 2018 7:20 am

I started adding the oldest and newest episodes and I forgot that the titles I see ("Puntata ...") are italian titles but not the titles that should be write when adding episodes...could some admin correct my mistake in Seasons 1 and 30 please? Thank You
Maretoh

Tue May 08, 2018 7:44 am

Done. Note that you can do that yourself using the "Manage translations" on the episodes. Also please link directly to the series when making a request next time, it makes it easier to be sure we're talking about the same show.
An episode a day keeps the doctor away.
leolonghi

Tue May 08, 2018 8:04 am

ah ok...sorry but the new look of the site needs some time to fully learn it ;)
Maretoh

Tue May 08, 2018 9:01 am

No problem, that’s why I gave you the trick. :)
An episode a day keeps the doctor away.
leolonghi

Thu May 31, 2018 6:38 am

something new: while I add old seasons it happens sometime that some episodes are created double...and I only see that when I added all of season's episodes so it is too late to change their number because I ended the season so I need to ask for some ADMIN/MOD to delete those double episodes.
Up to now it happened with:

Code: Select all

Season 3 Ep. 98
Season 3 Ep. 215
Season 4 Ep. 48
Season 4 Ep. 114
Season 4 Ep. 200 
I'll be careful to not do this again and thanks :D